1. Red: +13.8V Power, High Intensity
2. Orange: +13.8V Power, Low Intensity
3. Yellow: Dim Up/Down
4. Black: Power Ground
1. To operate light at high intensity, apply power between Red and Black leads; all others unconnected.
2. To operate light at low intensity, apply power between Orange and Black leads; all others unconnected.
3. If power is applied to both Red and Orange Leads simultaneously, fixture will operate at high intensity.
1. With fixture in either High or Low, momentarily connecting Yellow lead to ground lowers intensity from current setting; intensity continues to decrease as long as yellow lead is connected to ground.
2. With fixture in either High or Low, momentarily connecting Yellow lead to positive supply increases intensity from current setting; intensity continues to increase as long as yellow is connected to the positive supply.
3. Intensity is held when yellow wire is unconnected.
1. Fixture will reduce intensity when power supply is below 8V DC. Applying voltages higher than 16V may cause damage to the fixture.
2. To prevent damage at high ambient temperature conditions, the fixture will reduce the intensity level.
This light comes with a 5 year warranty.
Fits in standard halogen dome light holes.